What’s the next move.

BN

Pawn Credits
So what’s the plans for PG/PT, I know there are small updates getting done, but is there any big updates coming? Just curious 🧐

Last edited:
I assume ads have been paused due to financial reasons and PT updates just take some time.
We just have to be patient.

However, I agree with @Chernobyl that weekly announcements would be great. :p

Honestly we've had no communication from the administration in charge of marketing, so there isn't really any steps to take. If there is no money for advertisements, PT is dead. PT will not be making revenue any time soon, so... Yeah. Without any updates from Fusious, the game is going to die off (like it is currently doing, clan wars have stopped Boomin like at the start). Unless we got an explanation like "Hey guys I'll be willing to invest X amount of money in advertisements in Y amount of time", I think it is hard expect much success in regards to increasing our community size enough to play games regularly.

I’m sure behind closed doors the Admins are discussing this current issue. While it is true that has been a lack of communication in that regard, it’s best to just hold on and keep tight for the long run. It’s not like they won’t ever advertise(hopefully).

Also, we got some CWs last night.

While it is true that has been a lack of communication in that regard, it’s best to just hold on and keep tight for the long run.
You always make statements with no substance or explanation. This is not how the real world works. If we get no updates, we will leave. You're welcome to keep holding on though.

You always make statements with no substance or explanation. This is not how the real world works. If we get no updates, we will leave. You're welcome to keep holding on though.
You disagree, that’s fine. But I would like to point out these to you:

1) I don’t recall you being around SB too much, and that’s ok. No one really had a reason to stay after some time. Blank101 ditched us for good, he neglected PT and it’s community. He didn’t even upload PG until we had to pay 500 bucks for it! He took SB in directions the community didn’t want it to go in. That’s fine, cuz at the end of the day it’s Blank’s site. But now, with the addition of this wonderful staff that have taken much burden on their backs to please us, from bringing the forums back, updates to PT and PG, and many other cool things, we have a reason to stay. Yes things might be slow, but that’s fine, give them some time. Not everything is easy.

2) To advertise you got to be good financially, currently the admins haven’t gone around asking for donations. Of course they’re thinking about advertising, but most likely they’ll do it when the time and conditions are good.

3) Negative energy from posts is the last thing we need right now. It leads to others feeling negative about the current state when really it’s not that bad. The only reason for the low activity the past two days or so was because of a scuffle on the tournament thread that could’ve been fished out in PMs. We’re already back on our feet with clan wars.

Not a single thing you just posted gave any evidence to the rationality of "just hanging tight" with no incentive to wait. There is no incentive to wait if there is nothing to wait for. What you waiting for? We're waiting for advertisements, but if Fusious is going to avoid updating us, that gives the implication that there is nothing to update us on. Do you really think everyone in this community is down to log onto a game multiple days a week to not play any games and sit in lobby 1? Negative energy? Don't be a child. If you think holding administration accountable is "negative energy" then you are not very valuable within the discussion of what is best for the game. The low activity has NOT been because of the tournament at all, which you wouldn't know because you haven't been playing clan wars like everyone else has. Me and Chern started talking about the tournament as an outlet to bring activity back, since prior to us starting that tournament clan wars had gone pretty dead.

would have to agree on zen, the low activity had nothing to do with the tournament, dunno why u even thought that would be apart of it, zen has more credibility to this too since he has x5 more hours in the game right now and participates in about everything

I messaged the owner of the IG page an got access to it. I plan on following everyone that’s in the gaming community just to get the page out there.

Attachments

• 67E2B885-1449-4EA9-B8F1-D06EB08BB417.png
    67E2B885-1449-4EA9-B8F1-D06EB08BB417.png
    914.2 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom