Pro Choice or Pro Life?

Are you also a vegan? I doubt you achieved those arms without the murder of many sentient beings just to support your life habit

Oh you are referring to the food chain? The natural order of life? Yes I am a carnivore, what point were you trying to make exactly?

Oh you are referring to the food chain? The natural order of life? Yes I am a carnivore, what point were you trying to make exactly?

Humans are biologically definitely 100% not carnivores. They may behave as them but they aren’t designed to be at all.

Anyways this is off topic so let’s get back to abortions 😂

Personally idc about the whole murder aspect. It’s more of why are these irresponsible people allowed to be irresponsible and hardworking people have to pay taxes for them to have this done

natural order of life
"last time I checked murder is illegal" (implying murder is wrong)
*eats foods of murdered sentient beings*
So obviously your argument doesn't revolve around murder
"natural order of life," humans have been committing infanticide for thousands of years (as well as gorillas, chimps, baboons,). Seems like it's natural for apes to dispose of unwanted babies

"last time I checked murder is illegal" (implying murder is wrong)
*eats foods of murdered sentient beings*
So obviously your argument doesn't revolve around murder
"natural order of life," humans have been committing infanticide for thousands of years (as well as gorillas, chimps, baboons,). Seems like it's natural for apes to dispose of unwanted babies

So you think killing animals for survival is equivalent to abortion?

7 i’m not going to flame u anymore as much, but once the egg is fertilized, the egg will start to form a child. There is no natural process that can be controlled that can stop this. It seems u know little to nothing about biology...

So you think killing animals for survival is equivalent to abortion?
Dx, eating meat is an ethical choice. Your shirt, "can't ban these guns," combined with you flexing, plus your previous defense of weight lifting points to the fact that you lift weights and you eat a lot of protein to sustain your muscle mass. Now participating in a hobby such as bodybuilding (or strength training) is not necessary for survival. Therefore, it is not the case that you are eating meat to merely survive, you are eating meat to support your habit.

7 i’m not going to flame u anymore as much, but once the egg is fertilized, the egg will start to form a child. There is no natural process that can be controlled that can stop this. It seems u know little to nothing about biology...

By the literal definition of natural, you are wrong. This is adding onto my first reply

Attachments

• 6EDBDD78-AC8D-4CB6-AB3E-BE8144229F1E.png
    6EDBDD78-AC8D-4CB6-AB3E-BE8144229F1E.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 8
Dx, eating meat is an ethical choice. Your shirt, "can't ban these guns," combined with you flexing, plus your previous defense of weight lifting points to the fact that you lift weights and you eat a lot of protein to sustain your muscle mass. Now participating in a hobby such as bodybuilding (or strength training) is not necessary for survival. Therefore, it is not the case that you are eating meat to merely survive, you are eating meat to support your habit.

What is wrong with that, you are straying away from the subject at hand.
If I don't eat this bacon, that was provided through an animal dying, another animal will just eat that animal anyways.
It's the natural order of life, and how the food chain works.

By the literal definition of natural, you are wrong. This is adding onto my first reply
You completely edited your post since my last reply.

Anyway, I agree by the literal definition of natural I am wrong. However, I encourage you to research primate infanticide

If I don't eat this bacon, that was provided through an animal dying, another animal will just eat that animal anyways.

Another animal who is a true biological predator would eat the "bacon". Not something that isnt designed to eat it like humans.

Also when they do eat it, they wouldn't cure it, put a ton of spices and salt on it to mask the fact that they aren't supposed to eat it to begin with.

To be honest mate, I have a great argument because I've read articles by Peter Singer on this, but it's really not worth my effort to do all the typing. You claim murder is wrong in your defense of abortion. Yet you support murder of animals to support a habit of choice (not survival). Don't be silly, animals are slaughtered. So you both support murder and reject murder which doesn't make sense. I'm sure you probably have a good reason why you think abortion is immoral, but the idea "murder is illegal (implying murder is wrong)" is not a strong argument when you also willingly choose to eat murdered animals.

edit: the idea that murder of one species but not another makes one a speciesist. Murder is murder across the board. I just don't see how one could be ok with slaughtering any kind of animal, yet reject murder of another. What if I wanted to eat humans as my meat of choice?

Last edited:
i think it worth pointing out murder is culturally defined, so every society is gonna have a different idea of what murder is based on their set of laws

Reactions: 7
@7 while infanticide in primates is a thing, they are literal born primates that are killed. this is wildly different to killing something unborn (which is an abortion) and calling it natural.

@7 while infanticide in primates is a thing, they are literal born primates that are killed. this is wildly different to killing something unborn (which is an abortion) and calling it natural.
Seems like it's natural for apes to dispose of unwanted babies
Yooo... I don't get your point. I'll reiterate and feel free to deconstruct. Apes dispose of offspring. Romans tossed babies in gutters, gorillas murder gorillas babies that don't fit their idea of what a gorilla baby ought to be, babies that would hinder the capacity of a hunter-gatherer tribe to function leave the baby outside to die... Apes kill babies. I simply claimed, 'it seems that it is a behavioral trait of primates to dispose of unwanted babies'. Sorry if I used the wrong word, but with so much evidence (for me) it's really hard to deny that disposing of babies is a trait not linked to apes in general. Human beings are complex with superb tools, and one of our tools allows us to remove an unwanted being from the womb.

Humans are biologically definitely 100% not carnivores. They may behave as them but they aren’t designed to be at all.

Anyways this is off topic so let’s get back to abortions 😂

Personally idc about the whole murder aspect. It’s more of why are these irresponsible people allowed to be irresponsible and hardworking people have to pay taxes for them to have this done
I agree with you that it sucks when irresponsible people are allowed to be irresponsible. But I'm not sure if most people who get abortions are irresponsible or not.
Birth control methods are not 100% safe after all.
Even if they're irresponsible is it fair to "punish" them with 9 month pregnancy plus taking care of a child?
And to be honest, children are usually more expensive than abortions for tax payers (at least in Germany).

And yeah, we're not carnivores lol We're 100% omnivores. In fact, most vegans are healthy even though they' don't eat animal product. It obviously works not eating meat.

To be honest mate, I have a great argument because I've read articles by Peter Singer on this, but it's really not worth my effort to do all the typing. You claim murder is wrong in your defense of abortion. Yet you support murder of animals to support a habit of choice (not survival). Don't be silly, animals are slaughtered. So you both support murder and reject murder which doesn't make sense. I'm sure you probably have a good reason why you think abortion is immoral, but the idea "murder is illegal (implying murder is wrong)" is not a strong argument when you also willingly choose to eat murdered animals.

edit: the idea that murder of one species but not another makes one a speciesist. Murder is murder across the board. I just don't see how one could be ok with slaughtering any kind of animal, yet reject murder of another. What if I wanted to eat humans as my meat of choice?
Your assumption is "Human = animals".

But it's possible Dx considers human lives to be more valuable. Well, I personally think human life is more important. That's why your argument with "why do you care about unborn human babies if you're eating meat" doesn't work if that's your mindset.

7, do you like avocados? No? How about apples? Have you ever eaten an almond before? Surely if it's in your Top 5 nuts. How about watermelon, cucumbers, zucchini?

Congratulations, you have played your part in the exploitation and murder of millions of bees. It is estimated that without migratory beekeeping, the United States would lose 1/3 of its crops. If the bees aren't crushed while being shipped around in a truck all across the country, they are subjected to deprivation, poor living conditions and the spread of disease which leads to colony collapse disorder. So while you're preaching to Dx about eating meat you are just as guilty of being a "speciesist" for eating many fruits, veggies, and nuts. What gives you the right to value the life of a pig over the life of a bee?

That is what I can't stand about so many vegetarians and vegans who try to shame people for eating meat, they are so hypocritical.

I don't blame Dx for valuing human life over the life of any other animal.

Back
Top Bottom