PT screenshots

BN

Pawn Credits
Show off your old or current screenshots with PG!

These may be featured on the social media. Please try to indicate if they are new or old, please!

20-0 lols

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Old Time

UWeXZzN.png

KuNqyGd.png
4dX82OR.png
yLPFTcE.png
UkA4ECW.png

sUC8Rfv.png
Hhmbz8U.png
X8ZEoWk.png
J0lDU2y.png

0OKgteL.png

wxOOnIl.png

Mf5sP6C.png

Great screenshots MoMo - lol'd at "my dad is the creator of pawn."

What did RMS stand for and who made that clan? I don't have any recollection of that.

I just unlocked my old photobucket account from awhile back, enjoy what I have I'm uploading them without proofing them first lol

Reactions: Aid

Attachments

• 1549674144104.png
    1549674144104.png
    59 KB · Views: 9
So, like I said before, I had hundreds of screenshots that are all gone unfortunately. It's exciting when I see myself pop up in some of yours!

I found TheUnimportant's old Photobucket account and saw a few old ones:

Totally forgot I was ever in HLR. Clan warring against NemesisX, one of the legendary recons.

post1.png

post2.png

Classic angry Incar. Lol'd at these.

post3.png

post4.png

This must have been soon after the very first PT reset. Typical Dan and I, always neck-and-neck.

PT 7.png

I love this screenshot because it shows just how incredibly active PT was back in the day. It's amazing that literally hundreds of players had so many kills and such high scores.

PT 8.png

Damn, 60K kills. I really played a lot back then.

rank3.PNG
PT_Top 25.jpgTopclan.png

mod.png

Those are the only screenshots I have. I didn't even take screenies during the Sandboxd-era. Does anyone have Sandboxd-PT screenshots?

Show off your old or current screenshots with PG!

These may be featured on the social media. Please try to indicate if they are new or old, please!

Holy :censored:. I forgot about my old name. Thank you for posting this. (rank 19). I gotta do some digging now

Back
Top Bottom